Statistical Analyst / Programmer
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Statistical Analyst / Programmer Organisation description:
XPE Pharma & Science is looking for multiple Statistical Analysts, for one of our clients, a pharma company located in Woluwe.
For this challenge we are seeking candidates with proven experience within clinical trials.
The services on this assignment will be in support of existing project teams, planning, interpreting and the results on late stage clinical trials for use in Health Technology Assessment Dossiers (addressing HTA specific clinical objectives). The services will be in biostatistics applied to randomized clinical trials.Job description:
This project will take 6 to 8 months. Were you can work from home 2 days a week. One of the projects/ missions consists in updating existing ADaM analysis datasets (based on requirement from statistics) and identified key analysis programs (with creation of Tables, Figures, Listings and a related user guide) as well as developing new project specific AdaM analysis datasets and analysis programs. Proficient SAS programming skills with mastery of SAS/STAT SAS/BASE, SAS macro language. SAS/GRAPH is a nice to have. SAS/MACRO is a must for this mission. Capacity to interface with statisticians as statistical programmer in charge of a clinical trial. Team oriented person. Capacity to work independently or under the guidance of a senior statistical programmer. Capacity to quickly read SAS code (including MACRO code) developed by others and understand them in the context of clinical trials. Knowledge and practice of CDISC SDTM and ADaM data standards. ADaM is a must have for this mission. Ability to work complying to the company programming SOPs, project data standards and macro library as well as capacity to develop project specific code independently under company SOPs. Strong and proven experience of work with late stage clinical trial data in support of safety and efficacy analysis. Oncology therapeutic area experience is an assetProfile:
• MSc or PhD in Statistics.
• Multiple years (preferably minimum 5 years) of relevant clinical trial biostatistics support in design, analysis and interpretation. Proven experience of work with clinical trial data in support of safety and efficacy analysis.
• Knowledge and strong experience in survival analysis, linear and generalized linear models.
• Capacity to interface effectively with clinicians and statistical programmers.
• Capacity to work independently or under the guidance of a senior MSD statistician.
• Capacity to quickly read late development protocols, to understand the statistical methodology and to apply to clinical data.
• Knowledge and practice of CDISC SDTM and ADaM data standards.
• Ability to work complying to the company Analysis and Reporting SOPs and project data standards.
• Fast learner, team oriented, able to work independently.
• Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English.
• Knowledge of SAS programming SAS/STAT SAS/BASE, SAS macro language. Experience with SAS on PC and UNIX platforms.
Launch your career as Biostatistician at XPE Pharma & Science and become our XPErt consultant in statistics for pharmaceutical companies. During your project our Talent Manager will guide you and work together for your career path. For this position we have a very interesting salary package with loads of extra-legal advantages (company car, mealvouchers, eco vouchers,...) .
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713