R&D Regulatory Support
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: R&D Regulatory Support Organisation description:
Ready to start your career as a consultant at XPE Pharma & Science?
Keep on reading!
For one of the world's largest consumer packaged goods companies, we are looking for a RA Assistant . Our client is consistently ranked as a preferred supplier by leading retailers throughout the industry. They are also frequently recognized as the industry leader in a wide range of capabilities, including clearest company strategy, brands with purpose, strong business fundamentals and innovative products and programs.
Data checking and transfer in XL/word documents – related to regulatory information required on artworks for EIMEA (Europe, India, Middle East and Africa) and Asia
This involves a number of tasks that need to be completed with extremely high accuracy and in a high quality way as the artworks need to be 100% correct and complete. The content relates to regulatory required information that needs to be put on our packs.
This will involve:
- Processing inputs received from different countries in a wide range of languages into one consolidated XL sheet per category of products
- Performing extracts into XL documents (filtering tool)
- Transfer of data into existing formats and
- Approvals of artworks in the approval system with tracking of actions via a specific software tool. There are well defined processes that need to be mastered and followed to complete the daily job.
- It skilled especially with XL; able to write macro's to enable data processing.
You will be supervised by experienced people at start after an in-depth training and then operate independently.Profile:
Very high accuracy and attention to detail. PC literate, very fluent with XL and writing macro's, word doc. and open to learn to use new software tools.
Good team player with high attention to business needs and urgencies, language affinity and strong business minded communication skills, effective communication and collaboration with internal and external suppliers, punctual and reliable, high ability to work independently and deliver within specific timings.
- Bachelor / Master Degree
- A very good level of Flemish and English is required (spoken and written).
- Any knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- PC SKILLS
- Very skilled with XL, can write macro's of medium level complexity, word doc. and open to learn to use new software tools.
At XPE Pharma & Science you're not just a consultant, you are one of a kind.
Not only will we track down the perfect assignment for you. Our HR Talent Managers value Talent and build client-focused solutions with that in mind. They are dedicated to help you boost your career. This by coaching sessions, development centers and performance reviews.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713