As Financial Manager for a technological services provider company, your work will emphasise on the Accounting & Reporting aspects.
An innovative, commercial company with public use, the company core business can be described as such "They keep the lights on".
The Financial Manager will perform a central role within the organisation and will be responsible for the financial and administration of the company, including:
- Managing the accounting for the Belgian entity and various Temporary Trade Associations;
- Managing the monthly closings and the reporting to the Executive Level;
- Being in charge of the monthly reporting for the group consolidation;
- Managing the accounting team;
- Financial controlling of the different projects, with communication with the project leaders: Crisis Analysis, Risk Management, Investments Analysis, Management of insurance portfolios and Performance Management;
- Monitoring the compliance of the accounting activities;
- Working closely with the Business Analyst on the reported and analyses figures;
- Being the point of contact for the external auditors and possible other third parties;
- Managing, from a pro-active initiative, the accounting directives.
You are a passionate, result-oriented Financial Manager with:
- At least 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in an accounting position;
- Experience and knowledge of tax legislation & regulations, and in HR;
- Good knowledge of Excel and ERP (preferably SAP)
- Bilingual French/Dutch and good working proficiency of English;
- Project experience is a plus;
- You like/dare to take responsibilities and you are a good communicator.
As Financial Manager in an innovative and High-tech company, based in Brussels, you will work in an international environment, with a public orientation and a competitive salary package.