Account Manager BENELUX
Opportunity within the home medical devices sector.
Work as a Account management Retail
Our client is active within innovative electrical home healthcare sector that have a lasting positive impact on people's health.
Their vision is to be the leader of therapeutic home electrical health brands in all their markets. They are constantly investing in clinical research which gives their brands a distinct competitive advantage.
- Managing and developing the relationships with Key Retail customers.
- Develop and execute a channel Plan and prospecting plan.
- Manage and lead the yearly negotiations based on business plan.
- Develop Plans with key customers to grow revenue and profitability.
- Set up promotional mechanics to drive profitable sales.
- Work with the Marketing team to deliver Point of Sale at store level.
- Work with Marketing to develop Retail launch plans for new products.
- Provide monthly forecasts for volume requirements and trade spend.
- Keep senior management briefed on plans and performance, presenting at monthly meetings.
- You have a Master degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 3 years previous sales experience including terms negotiation, channel marketing and delivery to plan.
- Fluent Flemish and French, good level of English.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Results oriented and commercially astute.
- High levels of drive and energy.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent communicator with good impact.
- Can operate with autonomy and as part of a team.
- Experience in a front line Sales Account Management role in consumer goods.
- Structured background in sales preferably with brands.
- Ability to sell concepts and ideas and develop sales presentations to achieve desired outcomes.
- You are highly customer and consumer focused, motivated and results driven with a can do attitude.
Interesting function with growth possibilities next to a nice salary package with good benefits.