Business Controller - permanent position - Vilvoorde
For a multinational active in the healthcare sector and based in Vilvoorde area we are currently looking for a Business Controller (m/f) for a permanent position.
Our client is a multinational active in the healthcare sector and is based in Vilvoorde.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Business Controller will have following responsibilities:
- Development of the annual budget & quarterly forecasts;
- Follow-up of the P&L's, budgets, investments and monthly reporting's;
- Management and development of the KPI's / Dashboards;
- Management of different types of analyses to monitor the business lines / countries overall performance, in close partnership with the North Western Europe Heads of Business Development and Operations & the Director Finance Benelux;
- Close collaboration with the Business Development team to:
- Evaluate options & selecting solutions for our customers,
- Build and risk assess revenue forecasts and budgets,
- Maintenance and development of costing / pricing for our customers;
- Close collaboration with the Legal team to draft and or review financial parts of commercial agreements;
- Preparation of the information for the external and internal auditors;
- Close collaboration with the group controllers (UK, US) in order to ensure compliance with group processes and procedures;
- Close collaboration with the accounting team (local & offshore).
The requested qualifications for this position of Business Controller include:
- You have a Master's degree in Finance/Business Management;
- You ideally have 2 years' experience in a Big 4 auditing company combined with a first successful controlling experience within a multi-national company;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French;
- You have excellent IT skills (Excel, Hyperion), experience with any Business Intelligence tool is a plus;
- You have strong development potential and motivation to build a fast track within a multi-national;
- You have strong analytical skills, attention to details and fast learner, eager to grow and work autonomously;
- You are committed to meet reporting deadlines and have a strong client focus (internal & external).
What our client offers:
- A challenging international organization where your hard work will be recognized;
- A global organization offering a broad range of career opportunities;
- A very competitive package including comprehensive fringe benefits.
Interested in this position of Business Controller? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: