Create the commercial agreement per supplier, together with the purchasing & manage product assignments to sites.
Our client is an international company active in the energy sector.
- Negotiation of the conditions (prices, delivery schedules, definition of penalty bonus system, 'best before date' agreement);
- Coordination of the tender processes;
- Follow-up of all supplier contracts & respect of the kpi's + responsible for invoicing bonus
- Stock management concerning manufacturers together with Category Managers.
- Data collection from the suppliers;
- Manage planograms & product assignments to sites
- Create & propose planograms to Category Managers
- Maintain planograms in space management tool
- Add items to planograms in Space management tool
- Collect data & perform pre-analysis of the categories and make the result available for category managers
- Provide relevant category data to Category Managers to help them in Business review analysis
- Organization of quarterly meetings with Cat. Mgrs in order to check and improve performances (jncluding kpi's).
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent (through experience)
- Good level of French AND Dutch
Interpersonal/personal skills: Commercial awareness, perseverance and motivation, communication, confidence, negotiation and persuasion, organization, problem solving, listening, teamwork, relationship building
Temporary contract in a very interesting mission for junior profiles + very nice salary package.