Team Leader - Quality Control - Cell Culture
Our client is one of the world’s leading and most-trusted suppliers to the pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. They harnesse science and technology to create products that support safer and healthier living and that enhance the overall quality of life.
To support the development of the company in Dutch Limburg, we are looking for a (m/f):
Team Leader - Quality Control
You lead the QC team in a GMP environment on projects related to cell therapy and regenerative medicine. You manage the routine business of the Quality Control laboratory in accordance to GMP conditions. You lead and supervise all activities associated with their quality control stream and ensure all such relevant activities comply with all GMP and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure laboratory objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to customers.
- Support management in quality department planning and objectives.
- Schedule routine day-to-day laboratory operations and lab operation validation activities.
- Coordinate and supervise all analytical activities within the QC Laboratory ensuring all activities are carried out in a timely manner.
- Promote and support continuous improvement activities to position your team for future challenges.
- Oversee and develop a team of Quality Control Associate.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Biotechnology, Biology or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in QC management positions with GMP standard in industrial environment.
- Experience with basic microbiological (gram stain, sterility), and/or analytical (RT-qPCR, FACS, ELISA) techniques.
- Strong leadership, project management and communication skills together with hands-on and pragmatic mind-set.
- Very good organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good proficiency in English.
- A challenging position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- To work in a dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via http://www.pahrtners.be/job/team-leader-quality-control/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Team Leader - Quality Control - Cell Culture
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Enseignement / Recherche / Sciences | Sciences | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Assurance qualité & Inspection | Sciences | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Sciences | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Autre | Sciences | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Autre - général | Sciences | > 10 ans d'expérience