Assistant Production Scheduling
The production scheduler is the prime liaison between customer service and production. Using SAP , they translate customer demand into efficient production plans, communicate availability dates to customers and manage the inventory created.
The Site Production Scheduler provides the expertise, discipline and operational excellence in alignment with Global Business Process efforts, to perform scheduling on a “Best in Class” Operational Excellence Standard to support the Corporation achieving its performance goals.
- The link between several functions in ME&GO (quality, logistic, procurement, production, global supply chain planner, ...) and the Industry (customers, vendors, ...).
- Communicates availability of material to customers through SAP updating data in a timely manner to reflect planned production
- Issues short and long term production plans in a cost-effective and timely manner, reflecting customer requirements, market demand, sales forecast and manufacturing capabilities.
- Prepare for, and lead production planning meetings to ensure production plans are understood and potential problems foreseen.
- Purchase Raw Materials and Intermediates in a timely manner to allow smooth production supporting a lean manufacturing strategy.
- Manage specific inventory levels of raw materials/intermediates and finished goods so that inventory value is optimal relative to desired customer supply performance and inventory goals.
- Schedulers translate the basics of supply chain management concept (APICS) into DC workflow and SAP functionalities and lead scheduling activities with professionalism (setting of stocking strategy, safety stock, lead time, forecast, etc).
- Measures and Reports KPI‘s and Health measures for Production Scheduling and Management of Inventory (PS&MI)
- Identifies and takes action on problem inventories
- Run SAP and BW reports to detect and analyze issues within the production areas and supply chains to support PSOE leaders, GSCP‘s, Production team leaders and procurement in resolving these issues.
- Are active players within the Global PSOE community and contribute to track non value added tasks leading to operational excellence in daily activities.
- Good understanding of operational Scheduling and Supply Chain Management
- Experienced SAP R/3 user, especially with planning/inventory, logistic/delivery, procurement modules.
- Customer minded with strong communication skills and teamwork mindset
- Bilingual: English & French
- Cross Functional understanding. (Production, Quality, Logistics, warehouse…)
- Strong analytical skills: collect data, analyze data and perform root cause analysis
- Excel and Power Point skills. Ability to extract and analysis data from BW and SAP tables.
- Project Management experience, Lean Six Sigma GB or BB
- Ability to work in a global environment.
Salary and Benefits
We offer you at least a temp contract (3 month) in an international Chemistry Company.
Interested? Please send your application with this link here under.
See you soon
New: apply with your mobile device via your job board resume