Recruitment Consultant Tax & Legal
Our Tax and Legal division is looking for a recruitment consultant.
Working as a Michael Page Consultant won't just mean you're part of the European leader in our Industry. In all our offices, our consultants enjoy a collaborative atmosphere where the more success you achieve, the better the rewards you receive. The recruitment industry is a fast-paced, exciting and challenging business, and Michael Page is always on the lookout for new consultants who will thrive in this environment.
We embrace an atmosphere of 'work hard, play hard', which means there will be times when you have to really push yourself, sometimes out of your comfort zone. Recruitment isn't for the faint-hearted and you'll only succeed if you can bounce back from adversity - that's the 'work hard'. The 'play hard' comes into it when we celebrate together - whether it's a trip abroad for our highest achievers or our regular social activities, we make sure our employees always have something to look forward to.
Joining our Tax & Legal division as a Recruitment Consultant will allow you to stay in the legal environment and add a commercial and human side to your job. Your legal background will be a significant added-value as you will be dealing with experienced legal counsels on a daily basis.
We are currently looking for a dynamic consultant to join our Tax & Legal division in Brussels.
As an active and successful consultant, you will solely become responsible for the recruitment of experienced tax and legal profiles, which includes:
- Daily client relationship management (mainly with Head of Legal and General Counsels), from business development (hunting) to key account management (farming), aiming to create new business opportunities
- Full ownership of recruitment process (i.e. specifications, negotiation, sales, sourcing, selection, signature, warranty follow-up) using Michael Page's methodology
- Develop and promote cross selling activities with Page Group (locally and internationally)
- Becoming a Page ambassador through both internal and external events
- Master in Law
- Minimum 1 and maximum 4 years of experience in a sales and/or legal environment
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Real appetite for commercial and project management
- Entrepreneurial mindset and capacity to work on a stand-alone basis
- Strong communication skills and capacity to liaise with decision makers such as General Counsels and Head of Legal
- Ambitious, and knows that you need a lot of effort to achieve great results
- Ability to handle projects till the end, whatever it takes.
- Stress-resistance and never give up state of mind
- A Meritocratic environment, you get well rewarded for the results you achieve
- Continuous training and coaching
- Complete & attractive package
- Perspective of managerial development