Junior Key Account Manager
Junior Key Account Manager Delhaize – Carrefour group
The open function is the role of Junior key account manager Delhaize – Carrefour Group
Reporting into the Senior Key Account Manager FOODS Delhaize – Carrefour Group
The main role of the Junior key account manager is to negotiate, deliver and implement a win-win customer promo plan Carrefour - Delhaize, through the best integration of the Unilever strategy and his/her customer strategy for his/her categories with the aim to grow the business of the customer, achieve our growth & profit business targets and grow our market share in line with the business objectives set.
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
- Manage and develop relationship: know the customer; network; negotiate & close the deal @ multiple levels.
- Follow up and evaluate the agreed promo plan and take corrective actions where necessary.
Promo plan Carrefour/Delhaize and Strategy and Business Plan A/H - Mestdagh
- Develop optimal integrated promo plan Carrefour – Delhaize (incl. selling the plan @ the customer) and manage promo investments.
- Develop the customer strategic plan for A/H and Mestdagh for his/her respective categories. Work out a joint customer business plan for his/her respective categories.
- Work in close collaboration with category Manager for the category input, and with customer marketing for the banner/channel plan.
- Manage the customer P&L for his/her respective categories.
- Provide clear objectives and deliverables for the field team.
- Deliver the customer strategic business plan, monitor and review the plan in line with the agreed targets (Turnover, UVG, market shares, customer contribution).
- Monitor customer performance and take corrective action if needed.
- Management of customer investments (couponing, TPR, BMI…).
- Monitor retailer (promo) profitability.
- Act as active ambassador of Unilever at the customer and of the customer at Unilever.
- Inspire, motivate, align and develop his/her people.
- Spend time in the field to leverage best practices.
- Provide customer and banners understanding on his/her respective categories primarily to category manager, customer marketeer and CCBT but also to the entire business.
SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Customer strategic understanding
- Collaboration & relationships
- Negotiation skills
- Closing the deal
- Passion for growth
- Win-win mentality
- Customer service
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Master degree or equivalent by experience
- A degree in economic is an asset
- A first experience in a sales environment is an asset
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excell, Powerpoint, Word)
- A very good knowledge of French and Dutch. Knowledge of English is an asset
EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE?
To apply, you must do so online. Please do not forget to upload your CV and a motivation letter. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly after the closing date to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Please note this is a Direct Search led by Unilever. Applications from agencies will not be accepted, nor will fees be paid for unsolicited CVs.
Looking forward to meeting you!