Trainee Recruitment Consultant Finance - Diegem
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to support its Consultants teams in the Diegem region.
Robert Half is a leading international company specialized in temporary and permanent staffing, established in 1948, stock-listed and having over 325 office spread over the whole world, of which ten are located in Belgium.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the division of Robert Half which is specialized in the recruitment of financial and accounting profiles.
Your responsibilities as Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- you will support the consultants team by looking for and finding the best financial professionals on the market;
- you will be sourcing and recruiting candidates from our different sources we use
- you will contact by email and/or by phone candidates to update their files in our database;
- you will publish job adverts on various job boards and manage the incoming CV's;
- you will screen candidates by phone and invite them for interviews with a consultant;
- you will accompany the consultants during their interviews with candidates;
- you are studying for a Bachelor or Master degree, ideally in Economics, Human Resources or related;
- you have a very good knowledge of Dutch and French; a good knowledge of English is a plus;
- you are very communicative, highly motivated, enthusiastic, and a team player;
- you are a quick learner, and you are constantly looking for new opportunities for further development in your traineeship.
- an interesting traineeship at a leading specialized recruitment company with an excellent reputation in the market and with the highest professional standards that are translated into our values: Leadership by Example, Ethics First, An openness to new ideas, Dedication to Excellence ;
- an international working environment where you feel both the 'vibe' of a multinational and the charm of a local team;
- dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues who create 'fun' and 'drive';
- training and coaching to guarantee your personal growth and opportunity to learn from the best consultants.
Can you see yourself offering professional solutions and working together with a team of professionals to achieve the very best results? Apply today: InternalRecruitment@roberthalf.be
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: