Business Development Manager - Key Account Manager
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our partner is currently looking for a strong profile in order to take over their Sales focus as Business Developer Manager/KAM/Sales Manager
Nowadays, human capital is key in any corporation. Our partner understood it and focuses all its energy in order to provide you the structure to empower your employees through training, individual coaching, group learning or any tailored maid training program.
In order to do that, they can count on more than 300 professionals dedicated to motivate and help your team to use all their talent. The Belgian entity is a dynamic team of 20 people that just moved to a brand new office.
They currently help major actors on the market and also the European Commission.
They are currently looking for a strong profile in order to take over their Sales focus as Business Developer Manager/KAM/Sales Manager
If you want to:
- help companies strengthen their people,
- be a pillar of the Belgian entity,
- report directly to the top management,
- work with very dedicated and driven people,
- enjoy a nice atmosphere,
- use your sales skills to help companies,
You might be willing to know more about this project.
The triangle Brussels Gent Antwerp counts a massive number of companies willing to invest in their people.
Your function includes a wide range of actions from the analysis of your market to the follow up of your new partners:
- Develop a new business line,
- Identify the best opportunities,
- Conduct a targeted and intensive survey in your area to build and animate a network,
- Provide relationship management with existing clients,
- Become a true ambassador of the company,
- Together with your partners, analyze their needs and build up the training program that can bring the right added value,
- Establish your business plan based on analysis and market knowledge,
- Conduct regular prospecting visits,
- Ensure a presence in professional networks,
- Proactively reflect with the team and marketing to best achieve the sales objectives,
- Ensure a quantitative and qualitative reporting of your activity.
- Bilingual French-Dutch with good knowledge of English,
- Master's degree in Management, HR, Economics or equivalent experience,
- At least 3 years of successful experience in a commercial sales function of services or consulting solutions to companies,
- Excellent presentation skills,
- Negotiating skills, strength of conviction, a keen sense of customer service, listening and perseverance qualify you,
- Team player,
Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales, training, Coaching, B2B, Brussels, Professional training