LOGISTIC COORDINATOR - Consumer Goods
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
You will be responsible for the logistics processes of small domestic appliances in EMEA, with a focus on Inbound.
Our client is the biggest, leading manufacturer and marketer of home appliances in Consumer Goods.
As Logistic Coordinator you will get following responsibilities.
- You will be responsible for the logistics processes in EMEA, with a focus on Inbound & returns
- You will be a key contact for our 3PL (warehousing/transportation), acting as an interface between our back office & our 3PL
- You will work together with our Logistics Coordinator Outbound
- You will provide operational support for daily logistic issues, assuring accuracy, reliability &
punctuality of deliveries to our trade partners
- You will assure compliance with the logistical requirements of our trade partners
- You will be responsible for stock management
- You will manage the 3PL contract in terms of cost & service level
- You will further develop & maintain the logistic KPI's
- You will further develop & maintain the logistical SOP
- You will control the logistic budget for the current year & prepare the logistic budget for the
- You will work on improvement projects in terms of cost & quality of service (e.g. Logistic
Footprint Analysis / SAP improvement projects /…)
- You will report to the Supply Chain Manager
For the role of Logistic Coordinator we are looking for someone with following profile:
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Logistics, Economics or Business Administration
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar role in Logistics
- You are fluent in English
- You have experience working with MS Office (Excel advanced)
- You have a strong knowledge of SAP, knowledge of WMS is a plus.
- You are an entrepreneurial person with strong analytic skills, putting the customer at the
centre of your efforts and constantly seeking improvement
- You like being part of an international team
- You have strong communication skills
- You are flexible & able to work in a changing & challenging environment
- You are stress resistant
Besides getting a competitive salary, a bonus and other extra-legal advantages, you will become part
of a truly international team and take care of customers all over Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
You will get responsibility and a variety of tasks right from the start and have the possibility to learn
and develop within your function, and then to grow in our national or international organisation.