Junior Financial Analyst
For an international organization in Vilvoorde, active in the healthcare industry, we are currently looking for a Junior Financial Analyst (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Vilvoorde and is active in the healthcare industry.
Reporting to the Senior Business Controller, your responsibilities as a Junior Financial Analyst are:
- You analyze monthly P&L and Revenue results to identify key growth drivers and trends;
- You consolidate monthly Risks & Opportunities to be submitted to management and ensure it is accurately reflected in the forecast;
- You provide analysis to Finance Manager & Directors on the monthly forecast and during the budget process;
- You support Leadership team's preparation for business reviews, including providing all financial slides as well as supporting commentary;
- You lead the monthly management forecast process for several divisions;
- You present budget and forecast analysis and presentations for senior management;
- You ensure monthly forecast and annual budget submissions are completed accurately and on time;
- You recommend and implement system solutions for the budget and forecast processes;
- You feed Backlog & Revenue forecast for the division based on the monthly New Business forecast, within a BI Tool;
- You have overall responsibility for the bi-weekly revenue roadmap and working with sales director and Commercial teams to ensure accuracy of Revenue in-hands and pipeline;
- You research and report on ad hoc information requests;
- You support and maintain an ongoing process of system and procedure reevaluation.
Required profile for the Junior Financial Analyst:
- You hold a Master's degree in Finance/Accounting;
- You have minimum 3 years of progressively responsible experience in business analysis, accounting and finance;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch/French knowledge is an advantage;
- Advanced Excel knowledge is required, SAP and/or Hyperion (Essbase) experience is plus;
- You have attention to detail to ensure completeness and accuracy of reporting, together with helicopter view capability;
- You are committed to meet reporting deadlines;
- You are proactive and have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You are able to work under pressure and in a fast changing environment.
What our client offers:
- A competitive salary package;
- A company car;
- Several extra benefits.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: