EMEA Clinical Product Specialist - Chronic Pain
- Clinical Product Specialist in Medical device industry specialised in Chronic Pain Management.
- International scope (EMEA) - 70% travel time
Our client is one of the EMEA leader in multiple therapeutic area - especially in Chronic Pain Management
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Deployment of the product training programs to sales organisation both field sales organisation and distributor selling organisation
- Organisation and facilitation of clinical education events focused on end users (physicians, nurses, etc.) including study days and local workshops, as well as coordination of the clinical education during local and pan-European congresses.
- Facilitation of the field clinical initiatives including but not limited to set up and management of Reference centers (RC) and Centers of Excellence, New Product Evaluations (NPE), etc.
- Deployment of the marketing and commercial programs in the field to support existing categories and new product launches.
- On-going in-servicing requirements for the respective business, and technical support including troubleshooting of the equipment were appropriate
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- Possess a degree in nursing (preferred) or related medical training (pharmacy, doctor, medical technologist etc.)
- Should be based either in Belgium, UK, Nederland or Germany - With an easy access to an International Airport
- At least 3 yrs. experience in a sales driven environment in the medical devices industry working as a product or clinical specialist or in a sales or clinical support role
- Demonstrated delivery of training to healthcare professionals
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proficiency in English (spoken & written)
- Working beyond normal working hours and weekends will be required from time to time
- Up to 70% business travel is anticipated
- Background as radio-technician (operating fluoroscope, X-ray imaging devices) is strong asset
- Experience in medical device marketing and/or sales into the Operating Room
- Training others in the use of medical devices
- Commercial / sales support experience
- Languages: Ability to converse in German, Italian, Spanish would be a plus
The successful candidate will have an attractive salary package in line with his experience.