Sales Support officer
As a Sales support officer you will be involved from the initial sales contact up until order placement, while maintaining contact with customers and sales representatives.
Our client is an international company providing technological services, located in the region of Halle.
As a Sales Support officer, you will have a temporary assignment until February 2019, being responsible for the following tasks:
- you will work for the region of East & Central Europe, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and OEM
- you will work closely together with sales to understand customer contact and needs
- you identify specifications (such as delivery conditions, ... ) and product solutions
- you will assist in setting prices and margins
- you will prepare and issue quotations in respect of bid processes and rules
- you will negotiate terms in accordance with RFQ rules
- you will handle this cycle up until getting the order
The ideal Sales Support officer candidate:
- open for a temporary assignment of 7-8 months
- very good level of German and English, good level of French is a plus
- knowledge of SAP and Ms Office
- relevant experience in sales support
- good pricing skills
- great communication and commercial skills
The candidate will work for a period of 7 - 8 (replacement for pregnancy leave) within the sales support team, working closely together with internal and external stakeholders.
You will be part of a very nice, open team with a good atmosphere and have a clear added value within the company.
For this, you will receive a nice salary package with fringe benefits.