Our client is one of the world’s leading and most-trusted suppliers to the pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. They harnesse science and technology to create products that support safer and healthier living and that enhance the overall quality of life.
To support the development of the company in Dutch Limburg, we are looking for a (m/f):
You carry out the manufacturing process of autologous and allogeneic cell products in accordance to GMP conditions, in a cleanroom environment. You work under the direction of the supervisor in a team of young, driven professionals in a GMP environment on projects related to the production of cell therapy products.
- Execution of pharmaceutical cell culture processes (large and small) and other related procedures (sample preparation, sample shipping, media preparation, tool box preparation, ordering procedure, assist with logistics activities);
- Accurate documentation according to GMP (e.g. filling out batch records, writing reports);
- Assistance in performing facility and equipment duties (assistance with environmental monitoring of facility, equipment, room clearance/cleaning, trouble shooting).
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Biotechnology, Biology or any related field, with focus on bioprocessing, cell biology and/or human cell culturing techniques (stem cells, primary cells and/or tissue culture).
- 2 years of experience in tissue or cell culture in a lab or GMP environment within the industry.
- Experience with standard cell culturing techniques and analytical procedures (cell counting, viability, sterility sampling etc.) is a must.
- Affinity with GMP guidelines and willing to work in a quality-oriented environment.
- Proactive thinking team-player, accurate, precise and constructively critical.
- Good knowledge of standard MS-Office products.
- Good proficiency in English.
- A challenging position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- To work in dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Secteur médical / Soins | Techniques biomédicales | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Laborantin | Techniques biomédicales | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Secteur paramédical | Techniques biomédicales | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Enseignement / Recherche / Sciences | Techniques biomédicales | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Recherche scientifique | Techniques biomédicales | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience