Key Account Manager
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
We want you to be the Key Account Manager your account want to work with. Bring brand & category insight, over-deliver on KAM basics and add 'woo'.
This company has always done things differently. They are fearless thinkers, mad scientists and adventurous designers who believe making their products leads to brave ideas, bold inventions and beautiful bubbles. They are small but have big plans to make the world a cleaner, greener, more colourful place.
Their work environment is creative, brand-savvy, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, solutions-focused, irreverent but disciplined, team-oriented and fun.
- Serving as a passionate role model and advocate with your customers (brand from the inside out), further positioning our challenger brands as differentiated and values-driven to support premium positioning.
- Hit your budgets (P&L responsibility); be resourceful and employ innovative sales and marketing solutions to deliver value, gross margin and volume targets for your customers. Manage trade terms, agreements, price increases and promotional plans - develop commercial solutions to issues.
- Develop a spend savvy promotional plan for your customers working alongside the Head of Sales and other account managers. Work with FP&A and Head of Sales to determine RoI of key activities and use commercial / category insight to influence future plans.
- Use hierarchy to analyse portfolio & build sustainable distribution, sales & profitability of existing and NPD lines within the customer; translate category / brand presentations into pitches to accounts to successfully introduce new products and programs.
- Work with marketing team to activate a brand strategy and 'win in store' within account to complement customer strategy. Add a sprinkle of magic to create differentiated brand 'theatre' with retailers in-store (space, location, treatment) and out of store (via retailer marketing activities).
- Oversee the operational aspects within the account through forecasting and delivery. Provide data driven, accurate / timely inputs to demand planning to enable S&OP process & accurate forecasts.
- They want a self-starting, results-driven commercial superstar with a passion for selling, an eye for the numbers detail and the focus to drive the profitable growth of our key accounts
- You'll need superb people leadership skills to retain & develop talent & drive PAD passions in hub…and the personality and energy to set and add to the team vibe in our office
- Mass Mkt account leadership skills to execute hub GTM & exceptionally:
- Local commercial skills & deep customer expertise to execute sales strategy, build deep retail relationships & execute EU category strategies / trade marketing in store via substance ('selling' cat vision/sell-ins) & style (woo)
- Strong financial skills to manage & deliver a sales budget & manage a 1yr & 3 yr customer P&L
- Operational understanding to oversee operational aspects of sales in your customers
- Understanding / ability to partner with brand team to execute launch & growth of a brand portfolio, via grassroots BTL / trade marketing in your customer
Very interesting Key Account Manager job in a very creative, brand-savvy, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, solutions-focused, irreverent but disciplined, team-oriented and fun environment. Next to that a nice salary package with benefits.