Do you have a strong background and experience in Marketing? Do you have a passion for Food? Have you ever wanted to run your own business within a big organization? Are you obsessed with creating customer journeys with digital at the heart? Then this is your chance!
Unilever Food Solutions (ufs.com) is the innovative and growing Food service business (B2B) of Unilever across the world in 72 countries. Through combining a world-class product portfolio, knowledge of our customers and investment in our staff, we deliver year-on-year growth through offering chefs and caterers tailored culinary solutions, helping them to expand their business and do what they love.
Our customers range from restaurants and hotels through to pub chefs and workplace, school or hospital caterers - as well as the wholesalers and cash and carries who service the foodservice industry. The UFS portfolio consists of many of the world’s leading food brands like Knorr, Hellmann’s, Unox & Lipton.
Currently UFS relies on sales representatives visiting chefs to generate demand. Here, CRM strategies and digital channels offer a huge opportunity. We are now transforming the business and developing contact strategies to reach the customers we do not visit. Therefore, digital channels and strategy are a key element in our business.
We are looking for a Customer Marketer in our Belgium team, based in Brussels.
In this role you are the marketing expert of a specified Customer Group in the Restaurant channel. You drive growth through customer journeys from profiling to getting the sale, with digital at the heart through campaigns and activations.
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
- Local insights, foresights and customer understanding;
- Give input and work together with the global team on development of activation campaigns;
- Define customer group Basket in alignment with the broader customer conversion teams to drive strong customer journeys;
- Track performance and develop & implement corrective actions;
- Manage the Marketing Budget within your customer group;
- Providing information and training materials for internal stakeholders;
- Alignment with Sales, Portfolio Management, Global Marketing, Trade Marketing, CMI, Digital Conversion, Culinary Team.
Operator Marketing And Digital Conversion
- For your customer group design and implement effective customer journeys that get the sale together with Sales, both for Gripped Operators as well as Free Trade;
- Ensure that digital is at the heart of all customer journeys, especially Free Trade; Especially in collaboration with our Trade Partners in Foodservice;
- Develop and implement content plan and its deliverables for the relevant touchpoints;
- Deploy and amplify big activation ideas, incl. all materials (using BETs from cluster);
- Manage marketing day-to-day tasks.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Marketing experience or background;
- Full understanding of the customer journey;
- Project and budget management;
- Customer and chef intimacy;
- A passion and understanding of the culinairy world is a plus;
- Understanding of Food trends is a plus;
- Marketing strategy development;
- Digital conversion;
- Brand Activation + Media planning;
- Fluent in Dutch + English.
- French language skills is a pre
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Organizing