Digital Marketeer at Bringme
We live in a world full of change. Some find it scary. But you… you don’t need pep talk to feel the need for speed. Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Welcome to Bringme.
Bringme is a fast-growing European tech company, founded in Belgium. We are re-thinking theworld of sending and receiving packages the way we know it. By combining our customhardware and software, we are creating the ultimate user experience.
Today over 150.000 people are connected to our network of smart boxes. You can find BringmeBoxes in 4 countries within big corporates (G4S, Barco, Siemens, Nike, KPMG,...), smallcompanies and diverse organizations such as hospitals, universities, shopping malls andsupermarkets.
Enough about us.
Let's talk about you. Tell us why we need you. Or take a look at our vacancies and apply today for a future-proof job.
Are you looking for an exciting job in an innovative environment that allows you to make an important contribution to innovation, learning and optimisation? Would you like to create added value to the tasks you undertake? Would you like to contribute to corporate growth by applying the latest techniques in digital marketing and web analysis?
Tripple check? Then you might be our new colleague!
The technologically exciting products of Bringme are being used on a daily basis by ten thousands of people; products that you will co-create! You will be part of our product and marcom team, but your job focusses mainly on the marcom part.
- You provide advice in the field of digital strategy.
- Based on that strategy, you develop an online marketing plan which you implement in collaboration with the other team members.
- Together with other experts on our team, you create and manage online and e-mail marketing campaigns.
- You work on landing pages through CMS and conversion optimisation (ex. A/B testing). By implementing SEO/SEA, you generate traffic to all online channels.
- You continuously monitor our online activities and modify them, based on new insights.
- You ensure clear reporting of results and possible optimisation.
- It is your marketing vision that allows you to manage our CRM applications and optimise our plans for marketing automation and lead generation.
- You combine a Master or Bachelor degree with at least 3 years’ experience as an online markeeter.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English and a good knowledge of French.
- You have experience with online marketing tools (a.o. Google Analytics).
- You are also experienced with marketing automation and CRM systems (Salesforce).
- You possess a strong online marketing expertise: e-mail marketing, online advertising, affiliate marketing, social marketing, content marketing, …
- You have an analytical and critical mindset.
- You are a result driven team player with a hands-on mentality and a commercial mindset.
- You constantly stay abreast of new tendencies and technologies.
- You get to show all of your talents to the fullest in a booming company with a no-nonsense corporate structure.
- Your job offers responsibility and project variation.
- Like the rest of your colleagues, you will have access to our Bringme Box.
- Working hours are flexible so we can let traffic jams and morning moods pass us by.
- Our Flex Income Plan covers an attractive range of fringe benefits that can be reconsidered on a yearly basis. Read more about this super-duper Bringme benefit in our blog!
Apply at: http://bringme.heeft-nieuwe-jobs.be/s/4617/830/en/digital-marketeer-bij-bringme/
Digital Marketeer, Marketeer, Marketing, Digitale Marketing, Online Marketing, Online Marketeer, CMS, SEO, SEA, CRM, Salesforce, Social Marketing, Digital Marketeer Leuven
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Marketing / PR / Communication | Technologie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Communication | Technologie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Marketing direct | Technologie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | E-marketeer | Technologie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Marketing / Communication - général | Technologie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience