Marketing Automation Consultant
My client is looking for a passionate MARKETING AUTOMATION CONSULTANT to help provide strategic advice, create new sources of value and transform their clients businesses along the way.
The client is located in Diegem. They are a Consultancy company specialized in giving Marketing advice. They work with many big clients in Belgium, mostly Antwerp, Brussels and Ghent.
They are looking for a new colleague who not only possess the technical background to substantiate their marketing automation knowledge, but also have a hands-on marketing vision and the skills of understanding the end-to-end marketing processes.
They are eager to find someone who can inspire, guide and motivate teams, who can have an impact at top management level and who can help them to strengthen the marketing automation knowledge internally but also leverage it at their clients.
You will work with their clients - as an individual or in a team set-up - to turn the challenging transformation of marketing in the digital age into successful business opportunities. This includes for example:
· Playing a leading role in the marketing automation service line, from strategy and set-up to traffic and conversion optimization;
· Leveraging technology to improve and streamline the customer experience throughout the entire customer journey (online and offline);
· Developing a content marketing strategy and driving development of compelling content that is optimized for search engines, sharing and distribution across channels;
· Monitoring, analyzing, managing and boosting online brand reputation;
· Creating and managing campaigns that are both creative and leverage the power of programmatic
You will also actively contribute to:
· Helping (junior) colleagues to realize their full potential and actively stimulating coaching/ talent development
· Knowledge building and sharing
They're currently looking for passionate marketers with:
- 3+ year experience managing large scale marketing projects, and specializing in the Marketing Automation field since the very beginning of the discipline
- Excellent Dutch and English skills, both written and verbal and good French skills
- A master or at least a Bachelor after bachelor or a Post-graduation
- The ability to create and implement programs that build awareness, generate demand and pipeline opportunities, design and deploy marketing automation systems with mail and website personalization, automated lead nurturing and scoring programs, SEO & SEM.
- You have a strong affinity with the Lean Management concept and Modern Marketing and Inbound marketing fundamentals
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, everything will be done in English!
Strong technology skills:
· You excel in one or more of the following Marketing automation platforms: Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· Segmentation & data modelling come naturally to you, you are familiar with the concept of personae
· You understand ROI & conversion rates and influencers
A strong position where the employee is at the center
A position in a very dynamic company with a lot of responsibilities and the freedom to take initiatives
A competitive salary package + many fringe benefits ( + a company car )