SIMLEARN is a future startup from the UCLouvain that creates interactive webstories, available online and dealing with complex political issues, such as, EU decision-making or environmental policies.
SIMLEARN will offer its expertise to European and national institutions, as well as communication agencies, willing to use the powerful approach of gamebased learning and ICT in order to communicate, disseminate, train and spice up their messages on complex political questions.
Currently, the start up project is developed via a research project, supported by the Louvain Technology Transfer Office (LTTO) and funded by the Walloon Region under the First SpinOff Programme.
To support the development of SIMLEARN, we are looking for a (m/f):
In collaboration with the founder, you are in charge of driving business and developing all commercial activities in the environment of EU institutions and private tenderers in the specific domains of communication, e-learning, public relation. Your main responsibilities are:
- Lead commercial activities, including response to call for tender and deal closing.
- Develop client portfolio and create new strategic partnerships.
- Analyze the market, and identify business growth opportunities and risks.
- Identify and develop the company’s unique relative value proposition.
- Oversee the plan and execution of innovative marketing strategies.
- Define the go-to-market strategy and develop business models.
- Participate in trade fairs and other networking events.
- Report work evolution on a regular basis.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree; a MBA is an asset.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in selling to/serving corporate clients, communication agencies, communication consultancies or associations.
- You have a commercial track record in business development in the environment of EU institutions and private tenderers, in particular communication agencies.
- You have a strong understanding of EU policy making process and stakeholders.
- You have a hands-on approach and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are sales-driven and motivated by challenging targets and own results.
- You are an excellent networker and a team player.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and in French. Good command of Dutch is a plus.
- A one-year full or part-time consultancy mission with the opportunity to be part of the story on the long term.
- A diversified position with a view on many different projects.
- A unique opportunity to dive into the world of innovative startups and develop a broad network.
- The opportunity to promote and develop an innovative company.
- An attractive salary package in line with your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Business Developer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Achat / Vente | Médias / Communication - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Business Development | Médias / Communication - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Commercial | Médias / Communication - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ventes - général | Médias / Communication - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Consultance / Conseil | Médias / Communication - général | > 10 ans d'expérience