Forecast Planner - Fashion
As part of the overall strategy of the brands, and the Supply Chain, Business Planning contributes to the improvement of the performance by the development of sales forecasts.
Multinational company that distributes well known and established fashion/apparel brands.
For the position of Forecast planner your responsibilities will be in following domains:
1. Analysing and knowing the product & brand lines.
Analyse the synthesis documents, in volume and in values
2. Build / compile and follow-up on Sales forecasts
- Develop / consolidate and transfer the linear and promotional forecasts
- Explode and track SKU level forecasts
3. Follow the valuation
- Analyse the PO / PV comparisons, by product line
5. Participate in improving customer service.
6. Prepare and co-facilitate the forecast meetings.
For the position of Forecast planner we are looking for someone with following profile:
Our client offers an attractive salary package with room for growth and training's.