Business Development Manager - CRO
Caprion Biosciences is a contract research organisation with facilities in Montreal (Canada) and Gosselies (Belgium). Caprion Biosciences offers analytical services to biopharmaceutical companies ranging from mass spectrometry-based analytical services to the characterization of the human immune response in clinical samples.
Caprion Biosciences operates globally, with partners in North America, Europe and Asia, including large pharmaceutical companies and biotech companies.
In the context of its growing service offering in Europe, we are looking for a (m/f):
Business Development Manager - CRO
Reporting to the Business Development Director, you work closely with the entire business development team to drive new business in Europe, including lead generation, pipeline management, deal negotiation and key account management. You identify and develop strategic business opportunities within pharmaceutical and biotech organizations. As a real hunter, your main responsibilities include:
- Expand the business in new and existing markets.
- Build and leverage relationships within the Translational Medicine and Clinical departments of pharma/biotech organizations.
- Expanding the Company’s reputation with key decision makers to enhance the credibility of its products/services and brand.
- Develop and propose relevant technical/scientific solutions to meet customers’ needs.
- Develop monthly, annual, and multi-year sales forecasts and measure results.
- Cultivate relationships with strategic partners and expand sales opportunities with key accounts.
- Report work evolution on a regular basis.
- Master or PhD in Physiology, Immunology, Protein Chemistry etc.
- 5 years of sales experience in the life-science industry: CRO, CMO, Biotech/Pharma.
- Excellent communication, relationship, networking and deal making abilities.
- Strong scientific understanding of immune monitoring or mass spectrometry based solutions.
- Ambitious, driven, reliable, autonomous with a clear sense of ethics.
- Solutions-oriented, results- and clients-centered.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken). The command of German and/or French is an asset.
- You demonstrate excellent entrepreneurial and organisational skills.
- You are prone to travel around 50% of your work time.
- A challenging business development position with a fast-growing company.
- A full time permanent position with development and evolution opportunities.
- A professional, dynamic and stimulating international work environment.
- The opportunity to have direct impact on the company’s results and growth.
- A competitive salary package including benefits, adapted to your experience and the context.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via http://www.pahrtners.be/job/business-development-manager-cro/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Business Development Manager - CRO
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Achat / Vente | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Business Development | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Technico-commercial | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Secteur médical / Soins | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Laborantin | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience