Clinical Research Volunteer Recruitment Manager
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Clinical Research Volunteer Recruitment Manager Organisation description:
For a renomated and well known pharma company in Brussels, we are looking for a Clinical Research Volunteer Recruitment Manager.
At XPE Pharma & Science you're not just a consultant, you are one of a kind.
Not only will we track down the perfect assignment for you. Our HR Talent Managers value Talent and build client-focused solutions with that in mind. They are dedicated to help you boost your career. This by coaching sessions, development centers and performance reviews.
Respect and professionalism are at the basis of our job. We are willing to go the extra mile for and with you.Job description:
- Oversight of the volunteer database (advertisement, recruitment, retention, eligibility classification, and compensation) and maintenance of the volunteer and research records
- Manage the day-to-day oversight of all operational aspects of the, volunteer (staff, equipment, supplies).
- Manage the planning for scheduling, volunteer recruitment and implementation of all exploratory and full development studies conducted.
- Prioritize and coordinate all efforts and collaborate between disciplines/divisions (Clinical Development, other Units and Belgian divisions) to resolve issues and accomplish recruitment related organizational goals.
- Ensure “Data Protection legislation” is respected
- For volunteer recruitment staff: anticipate recruitment, training, appraise and provide for career counseling / development of staff including continued competency.
- Support ongoing capture and analysis of metrics to demonstrate value and increase productivity
- Participate in the creation and implementation of global and local SOPs
- Delegate to expedite operational efficiency and facilitate development of supervisory staff.
- Ensures quality volunteer data generation
- Reports to the Business Operations Director
- Networks and collaborates with other Units to ensure organizational consistency of standard operating procedures.
- Networks and collaborates with other colleagues to identify appropriate partners for conduction of (patient)trials
- Functional reporting relationship to clinic medical staff in areas of medical oversight and intervention for study subjects
- Act as unit representative towards other departments and customers
- Collaborates across multiple internal departments (technical, financial, procurement, regulatory, project management, etc.).
Minimum of a Bachelor Degree
Minimum of 3 year experience in a management position (including : supervisory skills, development, conflict resolution)
Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a health related discipline, with at least 5 years in pharmaceutical or medical research (Prior experience in Phase 1 or exploratory research advantageous).
Must have excellent working knowledge of computers, familiar with Microsoft Office Applications and with the use of new mediaOffer:
XPE proposes you an open ended contract and a nice working environment!
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713