Junior Project Manager Dutch/French and English (M/F)
• The client offers exciting challenges, great opportunities of influencing your own development with
Through a 2-years traineeship program, you will follow trainings at our Headquarter in Denmark giving you the opportunity to discover our products, learn our sales approach, develop your sales and communication skills.
Next to the trainings, you will grow up within our Sales Team of Project Managers and learn the job by:
- giving support and generate and qualify leads for our sales force;
- preparing material for customers visits and other sales supporting activities;
- participating in customer visits together with our Project Managers;
- being in charge to perform operational marketing related activities: coordinate and participate in events and exhibitions, coordinate local reference cases and help maintaining and monitoring our website.
- collaborating with the Project Managers team to optimize the value proposition to professional target groups and end users. You will be based in Wavre, Belgium, but business travel abroad will be required in performance of the role. You report directly to the Belgian Director and will work in close collaboration with the team.
• You hold a Master Degree in Sales or Economics and have some interest in the construction sector,
• You are bilingual Dutch/French and have a very good knowledge of English,
• Professional and personal skills: Strong analytical, sales and communication skills
• Well-organized, disciplined and structured approach
• Good presentation skills
• Sense of humor
• High Quality standards
• Service oriented
• Results driven.
Salary and Benefits
• A 2-years traineeship program in an international environment
• Being part of a new growing business within a strong group
• In addition to operate at a high professional level, the team is characterised by an informal tone and a healthy sense of humor. We work as one team to reach our ambitious results. We believe in empowering people, and we support this through sharing knowledge, delegating responsibility and continuous employee development.
• To develop your personal and professional competencies you will be offered relevant courses and challenging tasks. We believe in empowering people, and we support this through sharing knowledge, delegating responsibility and investing in people who strive to make a difference.