Deputy Manager Product Quality
The AISIN Group is one of the largest Tier-1 automotive suppliers delivering components and employing 100 K employees worldwide. AW Europe is mainly active in the fields of Automatic Transmissions, Hybrid Systems, In-Vehicule Infotainment (IVI) and Advanced Driver Systems (ADAS).
Renowned for its culture of Quality Supremacy and human approach, AW EUROPE is an equal-opportunity employer focusing on the quality of work environment in an open-minded spirit that offers employees the best chances to develop their talent and performance. Currently AW EUROPE employs some 1000 people in Belgium on two sites, Braine-l’Alleud (near Brussels) and Baudour (near Mons).
For our site in Braine-L’Alleud and Mons, we are looking for a Deputy Manager Product Quality (m/f).
As Deputy Manager, you will lead and manage the Product Quality and the Quality Investigation for Automatic Transmissions activities (11 People – spread over 2 sites) according to our safety, quality, costs and productivity standards. Your role is to define the annual strategy and objectives of your section, prioritize, coordinate, control and report the output of the activities in line with the expectations of local management and AISIN AW Japan related departments.
More specifically, your role will encompass the following tasks:
- Set up and evaluate team members objectives, identify new skills to develop, coach and support their activities guaranteeing the highest level of performance
- Design / Launch / Support new activities and KPI
- Provide technical support and advise Customer Quality Engineers
- Lead task force teams to support solving of complex issues (+ related reporting)
- Manage product and vehicle audit activities
- Negotiate and control budget, equipment investment plan and control investigation process preparation
- Ensure the creation, maintenance, improvement and control of the processes ruling the activities of your section in order to guarantee the respect of AW Standards and compliance with AWTC-EUR’s quality system
- Coach team members in their interface with internal and external clients, promote close communication between European and Japanese colleagues in order to secure efficient communication, ensure information availability and maintain team motivation.
- Engineer with an electro-mechanics / mechanics background
- Minimum 10 years’ experience (with 5 in people management)
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels within a global organization by quickly developing your own network
- Ability to analyze complex problems, summarize them, propose and implement solutions
- Good command of English
- Ownership, Leadership
- Easy communication, capacity to manage and work in a team
- Cross-cultural skills (multi-cultural environment)
- Proactive, assertive
- Strategic Management skills
Tags : deputy manager, electro-mechanics, electromechanical, electromechanical engineer, project manager, project management , project leader, engineering, ingénieur industriel, électromécanique, quality manager, mechanical, mechanics, management, manager, quality, product quality, quality Investigation
- An opportunity to join a friendly team in an international environment within a global group making top technology products for the automotive
- An open-minded, safe, respectful and multicultural environment;
- A modern and conveniently located place of work in Braine-l'Alleud (South of Brussels) and Mons;
- An attractive offer with competitive fringe benefits
- The opportunity to make (short)business trips in Europe and Japan,
- Ongoing training and development
To apply for this function in:
Prepare your resume,
Click on " APPLY NOW " and upload your resume.
Technical problem? Please contact the Talentfinder Customer Service : 067/64.47.60