PT Management Assistant FR_ANG
- The Assistant will provide general administrative support to projects and will assist the team as necessary.
- Projects include events taking place in one of the European capitals.
- The position is based in Brussels. Duties and Responsibilities.
- Personal Assistant to the General Manager
- Membership and Chapter services
- Event marketing support • Event logistical arrangement and registration (Data Input & Invoicing)
- Website administration, powerpoint presentations and other IT tasks
- General administrative/financial duties and office tasks • Opportunities for increased responsibility and experience in events project planning and office management Education and Skill Requirements:
- University graduate or Bachelor/Master degree (Communications, International Relations, European Studies, Business Management) • Fluent in English and French • Excellent writing and communication skills
- Organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as teamwork
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines • Computer skills and attention to details
- Willing to travel to Events • Positive attitude, multi-tasker, motivated, flexible, team player
Salary and Benefits
- Work in an international environment. Successful candidates will gain the opportunity to gather valuable experience in the field of communication, office and event management.