Program Manager H/F
You are looking for a new challenge in the automotive sector? Do you have an experience in program management in the automotive sector?
Our customer is a global company supplying specialist chemicals to the construction and industrial markets and leader in developing, processing and distribution of various products used in sealing, bonding, damping, reinforcing and protecting load-bearing structures.
We are looking for an cummunicative & motivated Program Manager (H/F) for the Automotive subsidiary.
In this key position you develop plastic parts for our customers in the automotive industry.
You lead project teams, work on different projects in parallel and you are the main con-tact person for the customer as well as for internal and external partners.
You follow and support the treatment of quality issues during the whole project phase.
You are responsible for the compliance of quality, costs, planning, product and budget.
The support of the sales department in the acquisition phase, planning and realization of actions for successful pro-ject nomination as well as the preparation of market activity studies and presentations is part of your job.
- This versatile field of functions requires engineering studies (ideally Mechanical Engineer-ing), at least 5 years experience in the automotive sector as well as first experiences in pro-ject management.
- Your personal strengths are good communication abilities, reliability and a pronounced team spirit.
- You have a quick comprehension and organizing abilities.
- You work autonomously and proactively.
- You are in possession of a drivers' license (cat. B).
- An average travel frequency of 20% (up to max. 60%) is part of the function.
- You are fluent in French and English (both written and spo-ken), German is a plus.
Salary and Benefits
Interested? Are you THE Program Manager? Apply online!
See you soon, Julie Dantinne.
New: apply with your mobile device via your job board resume