Accountant - Brussels
Accountemps is currently looking for an Accountant (M/F) for one of its clients.
Our client is active in the chemical instrudy, situated in Brussels is looking to strengthen their team with a motivated co-worker.
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- collect, register, analyze, and verify the accounting records of one or more legal entities;
- be the contact person for the follow-up of the fixed assets;
- prepare internal and external reports;
- assist the Manager in drawing up the planning of closures and reporting processes;
- monitor compliance with the legislative accounting standards, directives and regulations within the organisation, inclusive of the updating of the process and control documentation;
- assume final responsibility for the timely and correct preparation and deposit of the annual account and the assigned economic and financial statistics.
The qualifications needed as an Accountant are the following:
- A Bachelor diploma Accountancy or equivalent practical experience;
- A thorough and intensive knowledge of the Belgian accounting rules and a basic understanding of IFRS;
- An understanding of working with SAP and Office applications;
- Knowledge of Dutch, French, and English (spoken/written);
- A good knowledge of the multiple processes and systems within the framework of the accounting processing and generation of financial reports;
- You are a team player who offers full support to his or her colleagues and with them searches for solutions to complex problems;
- You are decisive, a go-getter. You like clarity and have great insight into, and empathy with, your work environment.
Our client offers:
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- An interesting salary including extra-legal benefits.
Interested ? Send us your CV now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: