Senior Financial Controller
- A to Z financial control of several real estate projects
- Acting as a real Business Partner
For one of our clients, a Belgian company active in the real estate sector, we are looking for a Senior Financial Controller in order to support their development. Their offices are located in Brussels.
As the Senior Financial Controller, you are responsible for the A to Z financial control and development of several real estate projects. In this function you work closely with the Project Managers. Your main tasks consist in :
- Setting up the project structure at an economic, fiscal and legal level;
- Daily financial monitoring and controlling of the project;
- Answering the questions in terms of costing, financing, tax opportunities;
- Acting as a real Business Partner with the different stakeholders (business developers, engineers, …);
- Financial reporting to the management.
- Master's Degree in Finance / Economics / Business Engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years of financial experience in real estate / audit of real estate companies;
- Good knowledge of the Belgian Tax;
- Fluent in Dutch or French with a good level of English;
- Excellent Excel skills and being IT minded;
- Dynamic, loving challenges and wanting to evolve in a fast-growing company;
- Able to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- Flexible. No 9 to 5 mentality.
Our client offers a complete package online with your experience in a fast growing company.