Customer Service Engineer
Interesting position as Customer Service Engineer. You have a technical affinity and great language skills? This is your chance to work in a SME with international scope.
Our customer is active within the global rental industry for electronic applications. They are a warm SME located in Mechelen. Currently they are looking for a Customer Service Engineer with technical affinity.
- You are the Single Point of Contact to your customers and provide them with any information needed regarding equipment configuration, use questions, back-orders, etc.
- You have international customer contact
- You work closely with the support and lab teams to optimize the customer service/satisfaction
- You coordinate and conduct technical training
- You set-up and maintain programs to improve customer satisfaction
- You obtained a Bachelor degree, preferably within Electronics, or you are equal by experience (customer service, sales support, …)
- You are interested in technical/ectronic products and want to learn about them
- You are fluent in French and English. Dutch is a plus
- You are a great communicator, both internally as externally
- You are a team player
- You are analytical and you are able to handle more complex situations
- You are able to set priorities and cope with time pressure
- You have strong administration skills
- You are highly motivated and want to be part of this driven SME
- Motivated and happy colleagues
- Being part of a company with a positive vibe that continues to grow
- Attractive salary package