Senior Accountant - permanent position - Brussels
For a global leader in commercial real estate services located in Brussels we are looking for a Senior Accountant (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Brussels (Auderghem) close to all public transport facilities and is active in the commercial real estate industry.
Reporting to the Head of Asset Management you will have following responsibilities as Senior Accountant:
- You collect rent and service charges from tenants including any late payments;
- You take care of cash flow management;
- You monitor, administer and make both exploitation costs and service charges payable;
- You take care of invoices, including verification, coding in accounting system and payment;
- You are the contractor relationship for financial questions;
- You are the tenant relationship for financial questions;
- You prepare the quarterly settlements of service charges;
- You review annual budgets prepared by the Property Manager, update the new advances service charges proposals and assist in financial reporting to the clients;
- You provide support and appropriate documentation to auditors and possible tax advisors;
- You assist the Back-Office (answer phone calls, administration of all financial documents, mail management in relation to accountancy);
- You input and update information in Yardi;
- You lead the implementation of the Yardi 7 upgrade.
Required profile for the Senior Accountant:
- You have a degree in accounting (BTS CGO, BTS Gestion comptable et fiscale or equivalent);
- You have minimum 5 years' experience in an accounting role;
- You have good written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch and French;
- You have good computer skills with a strong knowledge of Excel;
- You are rigorous and attentive to detail;
- You are a proactive and enthusiastic team player, but also able to work independently;
- You are a fast learner and are eager to further develop your skills
- You have excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently;
- Knowledge of YARDI or other E.R.P. systems in property accounting.
Offer for the Senior Accountant:
- Competitive salary package;
- Several interesting benefits including a company car;
- A stimulating international environment with a lot of projects.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: