We are looking for a strong administrative assistant for a legal department.
The company is located in Mont-Saint-Guibert.
The client is active in Intellectual Property Law with more than 120 years experience.
- Administrative support to your attorneys
- Prepare and generate reports
- Checking & verifying databases and official documents
- Take active part in company projects
- Working according to deadlines and internal service level agreements for all services
- Managing correspondence with agents/authorities regarding those procedures
- Handling of agenda for your attorney's files, creating and docketing files
- Very good communication in French/English, good comprehension of Dutch
- Good administrative skills
- Being organised, pro-active
- Being client oriented and flexible
- Sense of responsibility
- Demonstrating team spirit
You will work closely with your team in a nice environment.
The company offers you a temporary to permanent contract with a good salary package.