SAP Functional Specialist SCM
Are you looking for the right recipe for your career?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 8000 employees in 69 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,6 billion last year. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
SAP Functional Analyst SCM (m/f)
The Puratos SAP team is looking to enforce the team with a SAP Functional Analyst SCM. Your mission is to implement the Puratos supply chain planning and production solution in the local Puratos companies around the world. You will work closely with business partners to enable the delivery of process, data and technology solutions and continuously improve the solution. You will act as expert in the domain of production (shop floor control) and planning (PP/PI, APO, IBP) from a functional point of view.
The SAP Functional Analyst will also identify, promote and coach improvement projects to improve the performance of the entire Puratos Group.
- Implement SAP production and planning in Puratos subsidiaries
- Analyse the as-is processes of the company
- Draw the attention of management on the organizational impact resulting from the implementation
- Act as template keeper during projects: protect and enforce the template and contribute to template development based on gained experience during roll out projects
- Propose and develop, where necessary, solutions to gaps
- Train and assist key users in building up the necessary knowledge
- Implement and monitor the authorizations in the system so that sensitive and critical data/processes are protected.
- Keep the Project manager informed about project progress and issues
- Support the SAP solutions from a functional point of view
- Analyse and identify improvement & best practice areas within the organization (process, department, branch) and stimulate improvement through benchmarking
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in ICT / Commercial Sciences / Engineering or equal by experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with one proven project life cycle
- In depth knowledge of SAP PP/PI and APO PP/DS. Experience with SAP IBP is an asset.
- Integration knowledge with other SAP modules (QM, MM, IM, WM).
- Experience in coaching and training is a great plus
- Strong analytical mind and a pro-active service oriented attitude
- Flexible and stress resistant team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English written and spoken, knowledge of other language(s) is a plus
- Willingness to travel: 25%
Puratos values diversity. We're also interested in more senior profiles. 45+ are also more than welcome to apply for this position.
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | Industrie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Administration système | Industrie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | ICT Engineer | Industrie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Analyste d'informations | Industrie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | IT Management | Industrie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience