Senior BI Specialist
Are you looking for the right recipe for your career?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 7600 employees in 69 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,6 billion last year. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Senior BI Consultant (m/f)
The main mission of the Senior BI Specialist consists of implementing and maintaining the BI applications in the various Puratos subsidiaries around the world. The Senior BI Specialist will also identify, promote and coordinate improvement projects within the BI environment to enhance the performance of the entire Puratos Group.
The Senior BI Specialist will be expert in the application, from a technical and functional point of view.
- Design and Implement new applications :
- Work closely together with the functional teams, the Business Process Managers and the Domain leads or the business responsible
- Draw the attention of the management on the organizational impact as a consequence of the implementation(s).
- Propose and facilitate organizational changes if appropriate and needed.
- Propose alternative technical solutions to business requirements.
- Ensure the correct set-up is applied.
- Ensure common rules and data are respected.
- Ensure development best-practices are applied.
- Ensure proper technical documentation is available.
- Propose and develop, where necessary, solutions to gaps.
- Transfer to the Key users the necessary knowledge to operate the application.
- Record & follow-up authorizations in the system so that sensitive and critical data/processes are protected.
- Keep the Project managers informed about the project progress and issues.
- Pro-actively identify and investigate improvements or innovations within the BI area
- Analyze and identify improvement & best practice areas within the organization (process, department, branch)
- Optimize the systems used in subsidiaries
- Perform monitoring of BI applications and ensure performance and stability.
- Coach BI Specialists:
- Assign tasks and control the workload of the developers
- Be the trainer and mentor for the technical context of the BI applications
- Develop, Implement and Maintain standards and procedures for BI applications.
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in computer science or equivalent by experience
- At least 10 years of BI expertise.
- Expert technical understanding of the BI tools (SAP BW, Hana, Cognos, SAP Lumira, QlickView, etc)
- Analytical thinking/reasoning, broad view and spirit of synthesis
- Meticulous, Problem Solver, service minded
- Motivated team player
- Good communication skills, fluent in English (spoken & written) - any other language is an asset
- Coaching and training
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Administration système | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | ICT Engineer | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Analyste d'informations | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Développement IT | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience