Junior Teamleader Production
Are you looking for the right recipe for your career?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 7600 employees in 69 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,6 billion last year. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Puratos searches for (junior) Teamleaders for our production site in Groot-Bijgaarden.
We are looking for young potentials with a degree in Bio- or industrial engineering. You will be working in a 3-shift system (morning, afternoon, night) with focus on people management. You'll be responsable for 7 to 10 operators while keeping an overview of the production line assigned to you and always keep in mind of quality, safety, cost and people.
After 2,5 - 3 years you'll get the possibility to grow within Puratos depending on your interests and skills.
- Besides coaching of members of your team, you hold performance reviews and evaluations and are responsible for the follow up and improvements.
- Organise and carry out meetings with your team, planning and follow up of the work activities, administration, coordination and communication with other departements.
- Initiation and participation of contiuous improvement projects and best practices. Facilitation of visual management (KPI follow up), follow up of 5S, facilitation of problem solving and this always in accordance with the current safety and quality standards.
The recruitment proces will start with the participation of online testing (personality questionnaire, analytical, verbal and numeric) you can take at home. You have to pass the tests to go to the next step in the procedure which is a screening by telephone and interviews. The final fase is an assessment at our headquarters in Groot-Bijgaarden.
- You have a technical / scientific Master or bachelor's degree
- You are a team player, accurate and autonomous
- You are organized and have strong communication skills
- You have an eye for quality and safetyprocedures
- Knowledge of MS Office, planning tools and / or ERP systems is a surplus
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch or French and a knowledge of English
- You are flexible and willing to work in 3 shifts (6-14h, 14-22h, 22-6h).
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.