Customer Care Professional – Corporate/BTA
Our client is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, they make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
They are committed to make their company the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to their customers, constantly reinventing their ways of working to ensure they offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for their clients and theirselves.
If you are passionate about delivering extraordinary service, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then this position may be an ideal fit for you. In this role you will ensure extraordinary customer service by swiftly and accurately responding to phone calls from customers, making it easy to do business with you, while solving customer issues and celebrating their value.
Interested? Don't wait? Apply!
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, by delivery of excellent service to the internal and external customers including corporate contact persons and travel agencies.
- Handling all queries from internal and external customers
- Maintaining the customer profile and all administration around it up to date including card applications.
- Controlling outstanding credit balances on corporate accounts.
- Handling debt collection and control/review credit worthiness in line with risk procedure.
- Ensuring correct reporting is produced and reworked for operational purposes.
- Investigating payments to ensure they get allocated to the right accounts to be processed in a correct way.
- Respecting confidentiality with regards to all data.
As a perfect fit for the Customer Care function, you have following assets:
- you speak and write fluently in Dutch, French and English
- you have, at least, a secundary degree, ideally with experience in dealing with corporate customers
- you are flexible and are willing to work in shifts (from Monday to Friday, between 7.30 AM and 5.36PM)
- you are a very communicative person and thus answer correctly and in a structured way more complex questions from internal and external corporate customers
- you are a real teamplayer and can transfer your own knowledge and way of working in a formal and informal way
- you are able to act on own initiative within well-defined guidelines and procedures
- you treat others fair, respect confidentiality and approach others in an honest way
- you are rigourous and can process data in a timely and accurate manner
- you feel at ease with IT and are able to master new IT systems rapidly
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers a fun culture with flexible work schedules, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities. You will be working in a green environment and modern offices.
Teambuildings, sports, afterworks, that's all part of the deal.
In addition, you will receive a competitive salary, meal vouchers and a full range of other fringe benefits once your fixed contract is signed.