Customer Care Professional – Maintenance & Card Benefits
Our client is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, they make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
They are committed to make their company the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to their customers, constantly reinventing their ways of working to ensure they offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for their clients and theirselves.
If you are passionate about delivering extraordinary service, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then this position may be an ideal fit for you. In this role you will ensure extraordinary customer service by swiftly and accurately responding to phone calls from customers, making it easy to do business with you, while solving customer issues and celebrating their value.
Interested? Don't wait? Apply!
- Handling internal and external customer and partner queries submitted by letter, email and providing advise in a customer focused manner.
- Handling all administration with regards to maintenance of the customer profiles and setup.
- Ensuring that all customer contacts and requested changes to the profiles are documented in a complete and accurate way.
- Handling questions and administration with regard to the loyalty programme.
As a perfect fit for the Customer Care function, you have following assets:
- you speak and write fluently in Dutch, French and English
- you have, at least, a secundary degree, ideally with experience in dealing with corporate customers
- you are flexible and are willing to work in shifts (from Monday to Friday, between 7.30 AM and 5.36PM)
- you are a very communicative person and thus answer correctly and in a structured way the most common questions from customers
- you are analytical and able to understand and correctly interpret known data within well-defined procedures.
- you are a real teamplayer and can transfer your own knowledge and way of working in a formal and informal way
- you work in a disciplined way, with high level of accuracy
- you respect confidentiality with regards to all customer data.
- you are able to act on own initiative within well-defined guidelines and procedures
- you treat others fair, respect confidentiality and approach others in an honest way
- you are rigourous and execute the tasks is a systematic way
- you feel at ease with IT and are able to master new IT systems rapidly
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers a fun culture with flexible work schedules, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities. You will be working in a green environment and modern offices.
Teambuildings, sports, afterworks, that's all part of the deal.
In addition, you will receive a competitive salary, meal vouchers and a full range of other fringe benefits once your fixed contract is signed.