QA technicien (h/f)
Unique Office is the undisputed expert in the selection, recruitment and provision of specialized employees in secretarial, communication & marketing, management support, IT and commercial, internal and external functions.
Your responsabilities will be;
- Participate in the review of production and analytical documentation before the API release (active pharmaceutical ingredients).
- Be the first contact of production for QA aspects (deviations, investigations, etc.).
- Ensure proper implementation of cGMPs and SOPs on the field.
- Act as a quality "coach" in the fiefd to help in the harmonization of good practices.
- Participate in the processes of continuous improvement of processes and of processes in place (participation in internal audits, revision of SOP, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 year of professional experience in Quality Assurance in a GMP related industry
- Thorough knowledge of the cGMP guidefines and ICH Q7
- Excellent communication skills and technical writing skills - Excellent team spirit and critical mind;
- Knowledge of English (written, oral) is a plus
Salary and Benefits
The company offers you a fixed contract, full time.