Customer Service for German Market
Our customer is an international company with a multicultural mind-set. They are looking for a motivated Customer Service representative with good knowledge of German to join their dynamic team.
Inside Sales, Klantendienst, Commerciële Binnendienst
Our client is an international company active within facilities management. The company is located in the center of Antwerp (near railway station) and is looking for a Customer Service Representative (GERMAN) to strengthen their Back Office team.
As Customer Service Representative for the German Market you are responsible for following tasks:
- First contact with client about service, orders, re-tour and products
- Receiving orders and order entry
- Administration and follow-up of the orders
- Keeping client up-to-date of the process
- Handling complaints
You will be in touch with your customer and with internal departments such as Sales, Finance and Logistics. You will report to the Customer Service Team Leader.
- You have an experience in Customer Service. However, motivated recent graduates are welcome too!
- You speak fluent German and English
- You have knowledge of SAP
- You have good communication skills
- You have a client and solution oriented mindset
- You are a result oriented teamplayer
- An international and multi-cultural environment with lots of opportunities
- Modern working space
- Motivated and dynamic colleagues
- Varied position as Customer Service Representative
- Competitive salary package
- After a successful interim period, you are entitled to a permanent contract