International Customer Service Representative
As International Customer Service Representative you are in charge of supporting a client base from A-Z.
Our client is a global distributor in high technological material, located in Vilvoorde.
The main responsibilities of the International Customer Service Representative:
- Respond to customer's requests in a professional and friendly manner
- evaluate and handle complaints
- validate customer purchase orders & create internal sales orders
- keep customers up to date with the status of their orders
- communicate and coordinate with internal departments to support the customer in the most efficient way
- advise customers of delivery dates and product information
- liaising with warehouse on dispatch and transport issues
- manage return requests
- handle finance queries and resolution with Finance
- resolve delivery issues
- handle stock management and releasing requests of holds
The ideal candidate for the International Customer Service Representative position:
- very good level of Dutch, French and English
- good knowledge of Ms Office
- experience in a distribution and/or IT sector is a big plus
- SAP knowledge is a big plus
- strong communication skills
- detail oriented and high degree of accuracy
- great problem solving skills
- a willingness to work and an eagerness to learn
- the right work attitude and drive
- creative and proactive approach
- commercial mindset
You will get the chance to further develop your career at growing, international company active in technology solutions.
Not only will you work within a great, dynamic and international team, you will also get the chance to develop yourself further due to trainings and (international) opportunities. You will receive an immediate fixed contract and an attractive salary package with fringe benefits.