Customer Service Representative - UK market
You will be responsible for the whole order-to-delivery cycle for the UK market. A temporary assignment until minimum February 2019 with possibility of extension.
The company is located in Zaventem and internationally active within the Healthcare sector.
The Customer Service Representative - UK market will have following tasks:
- take ownership of the full "order-to-delivery" process
- develop an excellent relationship with customers and distributors
- act as a SPOC (single point of contact) for all inquiries (price, substitutes), return requests, claims, etc
- handle various documents such as export documentation, packing lists, ...
- proactively look for solutions and other improvement opportunities with your "what else can I do" mentality
- set priorities and use your organisational skills to multitask and take on challenges
- support team members and strive to achieve business KPI's
- maintain internal interaction with other departments such as Supply Chain, Pricing & Tender, Credit Control and the different country commercial organisations
- maintain external interactions with hospitals, distributors and 3rd party logistics suppliers
The ideal candidate for this position of Customer Service Representative - UK market:
- Perfect level of English with a very good level of Dutch and/or German
- immediately available
- minimum 3 years of experience in a customer service position
- knowledge of SAP is an absolute must!
- great communication and commercial skills
- a proactive attitude and 'what else can I do' mentality
- a flexible attitude
The candidate will support the UK team and be a back up for other countries, minimum until February 2019.
He/she will receive a very nice salary package with fringe benefits.
After a positive evaluation, a permanent contract could be possible depending on internal needs.