As receptionist you are the first point of contact of the company, you are the ID card of the firm.
Your kindness and sense of hospitality will allow you to be the best receptionist for them
The client is a services-oriented and well-known company, they help little and big companies to improve their business, they are an important point of contact of their member in case of questions, advises,etc.
They are located near to Avenue Louise, easily reachable by public transport.
As Trilingual Receptionist you are responsible of:
- Receiving the incoming calls and emails
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Preparing the meeting rooms (incl. IT equipment)
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Book conference rooms and ensure all relevant equipment, material and refreshments are provided
The Trilingual receptionist must be/have:
- Highly organised, able to handle several things at once
- Fluent in French and Dutch with a good level of English
- Professional and efficient
- Client dedicated and diplomatic
- Smart presentation
- To have a commercial sense is a plus (to be able to identifie on the phone potential new members for the company)
The offer is:
- An attractive salary package
- A stable function in a stable company
- A well-known company
- You will receive trainings
- You will be part of a nice team of collegues