Senior GL Accountant (Turkish Speaking)
- Experienced GL Accountant
- Fluent in Turkish & English
For one of our clients, an American company active in the clothing / fashion sector, we are looking for a Senior GL Accountant (fluent in Turkish) in order to support their development. Their European Shared Service Center is located in the Flemish Brabant.
The Senior GL Accountant will report directly to the SSC Director and will be responsible for the GL Accounting from A to Z for the Turkish entity including:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing, including the reconciliations of the accounts;
- Preparation of the statutory accounts;
- Financial statements analyses;
- Reporting to the management;
- Maintain and follow up SOX controls and other internal controls;
- Daily contact with the local suppliers and finance team in Turkey;
- Supporting all kinds of questions through various ad hoc analyzes.
- Holding a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business / Economics;
- Having a minimum of 5 years of GL accounting experience in an international company (SSC experience is a plus);
- Being fluent in Turkish & English;
- Having a knowledge of Turkish GAAP is a plus;
- Having a good command of SAP;
- Being analytical;
- Being dynamic, loving challenges and wanting to evolve in a fast-growing company;
- Being able to work autonomously and taking ownership of the statutory accounts.
Our client offers a package online with your experience in a fast growing international company.