Product Manager Health & Well-Being
Actively develop a clear vision and strategy for Health & Wellbeing at Puratos based on market trends, technology evolution, consumer insights and customer needs.
Implement the Health & Wellbeing strategy and be the go-to-person within the Puratos Group and towards external stakeholders for Health & Wellbeing related topics.
- Implementation of Health & Wellbeing strategy in the Puratos Group and in the markets
- Promote Health & Wellbeing
- internally (communication, education and training of the Marketing community, organization of internal events, spread best practices,…)
- externally (communication, represent Puratos Health & Wellbeing in related events, participate to external Health & Wellbeing events, trainings, …)
- Promote the development of finished goods for bakery/patisserie/chocolate in line with consumer needs related to Health & Wellbeing
- Monitor consumers/market trends linked to the evolution of Health & Wellbeing
- Support Business Development activities of Markets (Puratos subsidiaries) and Channels (Artisans & Distributors, Retail, Foodservice, Industry) related to Health & Wellbeing
- Drive project management with multi-disciplinary teams in the frame of specific projects related to Health & Wellbeing.
- Has an Economics or Business degree with at least 10 years of experience in Marketing in B-to-C, preferably in Health & Wellbeing related food industries.
- Has a Master in Bio-Engineering or Nutrition with at least 10 years of experience, preferably in B-to-C and a strong experience in Marketing of health and nutrition products & concepts
- Having a strong experience of marketing and in professional communication with internal & external stakeholders.
- Enjoying pleasure in food and aiming to understand the technical issues related to Health & Wellbeing. Therefore ready to have a common language with R&D & long term research teams.
- Strongly customer oriented, with a good understanding of the market and consumer trends, and customer needs.
- With a strong leadership and sense of team work for motivating and coordinating multidisciplinary project teams.
- Having good communication skills and the ability to build bridges.
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Is willing to travel 25% of his/her time.
Puratos values diversity. We're also interested in more senior profiles. 45+ are also more than welcome to apply for this position.
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.