International Marketing Manager Artisans & Distributors
Are you looking for the right recipe for your career?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 7600 employees in 69 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,6 billion last year. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
The International Marketing Manager will develop and organize customer-oriented marketing activities for the artisan & distributors market.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Building Puratos’ customer driven marketing strategy for the evolving artisan market.
- Strengthen the development and implementation of the artisan sales strategy in countries.
- Develop real customer value and experiences with products and services.
- Increase customer and distributor activation.
- Increase the added value of the artisan sales representatives through the development and implementation of CRM for artisans.
- Support Artisan Channel Director in the implementation of the Artisan Channel Strategy in certain countries.
- Educational level: minimum master in economics or marketing.
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position.
- Relevant experience within FMCG in customer marketing.
- Experience in market research is beneficial.
- Entrepreneur : Recognizing market opportunities for both new and current business; acting accordingly and taking risks when opportunity knocks.
- Team player and cooperative : Builds effective and cooperate teams committed to organizational goals; builds-up positive team spirit, mature attitude, encourages people to coach each other, solicits input from everybody, invests time on others to build bridges and understanding; deals with diversity.
- Analytical, conceptual thinker : Identifies patterns or connections between situations and underlying issues, identifies problems and tackles them in a logical, step by step way, appeals to reason, logic and pragmatism; takes sound decisions
Puratos values diversity. We're also interested in more senior profiles. 45+ are also more than welcome to apply for this position.
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.