Group Financial Controller
Are you looking for the right recipe for your career?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 7600 employees in 69 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,6 billion last year. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
As Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for providing leadership and driving financial activities, as well as executing strategic decisions and conducting analyses on operational effectiveness, performance, financial planning and budget management/forecasting.
- Ensure completeness & accuracy of monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
- Pro-actively advise the management on the financial/budgetary aspects on different time horizons.
- Contribute to meetings with internal key stakeholders.
- Propose and prepare analyses (e.g. 3 dimensional commercial analysis, top line reconciliation from commercial to financial data, operating expenses control and optimization, HQ expenses analysis, HR analysis,…) and financial reports to the management team to improve decision making.
- Manage a team of 4 persons and collaborate cross departments.
- In-depth collaboration of the Financial Planning process.
- Project management for implementation of the Financial Planning Tool.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range departmental goals & objectives.
- A bachelor or master degree in finance.
- Around 10 years of experience in financial controlling, preferably in a similar management position.
- Good communication and management skills.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- A good knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools like Cognos, QlikView or Lumira is a plus.
- Analytical, hands-on, initiative taking, result driven.
Puratos values diversity. We're also interested in more senior profiles. 45+ are also more than welcome to apply for this position.
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.