Parttime Records Management Analyst (50%)
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Parttime Records Management Analyst (50%) Organisation description:
You have experience, but never worked for a Pharmaceutical company? Take the challenge and boost your career as Senior Consultant for XPE Pharma & Science!
Today we have a client where we are looking for a part-time consultant that has experience with Advanced SQL, Cognos, Office and has experience in managing records.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of our client. They embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. They believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our client has 125,000 employees in 60 countries that are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
As Record Management Analyst, you will be a part of the Records Management Department? This department is part of the Information Security & Risk Management organization and is responsible for implementing and maintaining Records Management programs for the Campus in Belgium, The Netherlands, the UK and for all companies in France, ensuring all business units manage their records in accordance with, legal and regulatory requirements.
Your tasks and responsibilities as a Record Management Analyst are:
- Maintenance of the network of contact persons (Records Coordinators and Approval Authorities) in the different business units/departments
- Implement ERS, the Enterprise Retention Schedule, in all companies, including maintenance of local records retention schedules – this involves knowledge of retention periods stipulated in national legislation, industry regulations (GxP) and historical value of documents
- Coordinating the archiving and destruction of paper records with the Records Coordinators, archivists, the mail room and Merak, according to the retention schedules
- Coordinating the scanning of vital records with the Records Coordinators and Merak according to the retention schedules, and of special requests by the business
- Maintenance of Records Management Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions
- Prepare training materials and provide training to Records Coordinators, Archivists and other associates, including training on the web based archiving systems
- Conduct annual compliance assessments in the business units
- Prepare preliminary reviews of Compliance Analyses and Retirement Plans
- Maintenance of the JCB RIM SharePoint site
- You are a self-starter with a hands-on mentality
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- You work organized and have excellent planning, scheduling and organizational skills
- You are able to deliver accurate work
- You are result-oriented and have a sense of priorities
- You are a team-player, customer oriented and resistant to stress
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes to possess
- You have experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint…)
Why work as a consultant for XPE Pharma & Science?
• XPE is a part of Adecco, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking
• Dynamic colleagues with passion and drive
• The opportunity to develop yourself, your competences and skills within our organization
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713