Accountemps is looking for a Junior Financial analyst for a mission with permanent contract at the end.
Our Customer is an international company located in Maastricht.
Your Role :
- Support preparation financial reports, cost reports on a regular basis
- Perform month-end closing activities according to month-end schedule
- Basic analysis of month-end results and management reporting
- Ensure that all financial data is in compliance with corporate accounting policies and IFRS
- Participate in system/process improvement and standardization initiatives
- Participate in review and improve existing processes
- Participate day-to-day finance controlling operations
- Investigation of queries and abnormalities
- Control cost center structure
- Preparation of cost allocations
- Prepare system/interface reconciliations in terms of all possible categories (accounts/cost centers)
- Prepare/process accruals and provisions if necessary
- Support the financial transparency in line with IFRS and DP DHL policy
- Ensure positive relationship with the business partners (in particular the country controlling organization)
Skills and knowledge required:
* University level in Accounting/Controlling or equivalent by experience
* Good knowledge of IFRS principles is considered and asset
* Basic knowledge of Controlling principles
* PC-Skills: Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Expert Microsoft Office Excel And Access.
* Language skills: Good knowledge of English, other European languages are considered an asset
* Good in numbers and strong analytical skills
* Independent thinker
* Good stress resistance, ability to work with short deadlines, ability to work on various tasks at the same time
* Team player
Looking for this type of job? Send us your CV.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :